We wanted to give all of our customers an update on what is happening here in Eureka Springs.
Phase 2 began Monday, June 15th, in Arkansas, allowing restaurants and businesses to increase their capacity to 66% (two-thirds occupancy).
We are open and looking forward to seeing you in the future! The health and safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. To ensure a healthy visit for everyone, we are closely monitoring developments related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking a number of steps to further ensure your safety during these new times.
Due to the new guidelines and restrictions, hotels cannot have guests check in and out on the same day. We now have to leave one day between each reservation. Our booking engine is not capable of preventing one reservation right after another for the same room. When this happens we end up with back-to-back reservations. If this happens to your reservation, we will contact you by phone and email to go over your options. We will give you the choice of changing your dates, changing your room, or cancelling the reservation. We apologize for any inconvenience as we work through the new guidelines and restrictions. If you are looking to stay 4 or more nights and you do not see anything available, please check with us, we just might have all of your dates open. Please send us an email and we will let you know. Our calendar is changing all of the time with people cancelling their reservations, so it's a good idea to get on our Wait List.
We have made the following changes to keep our customers and elves safer.
*We check the health of our Elves at the beginning of their shift.
* We follow the guidelines and recommendations of the State of Arkansas, Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Arkansas Health Department and the Mayor of Eureka Springs Task Force.
* Our Elves are wearing masks and gloves and are sanitizing their hands often.
* Our office is closed for check in due to the size of our office. We are unable to provide a minimum six-foot distance between guests. So, we are prechecking in all of our guests with our Express Check-in, which is a contactless, self check in.
* We will require a minimum 29 hours between rentals to reduce the chance a guest might encounter any residual viruses.
* We treat each room, including the furniture with Bioesque Botanical Disinfectant; it is rated to kill the COVID-19 virus. This, coupled with our normal, sanitizing and thorough cleaning protocols - include all "high-touch surfaces" such as light switches and remote controls.
* Once you have occupied your room, we will not re-enter the room (except in the case of an emergency).
* We will provide each guest room with laundry bags, please take the time to bag your sheets and towels when you check out, to help keep our Elves safer.
* We will provide any fresh linens that are needed, outside your door, upon your request.* Masks are required of all guests during the tours we offer to keep everyone safe (bring your own mask).
On behalf of the Harden family, and all of our Elves, we want to thank all of you for being our customers and we look forward to seeing you in the future.